Sunday, June 14, 2009

My Poetry Collection...


Before you, there was only just one heart,
Ever searching, always reaching, but never finding.

Before you, there was only just one soul,
Ever seeking, always yearning, and but never resting.

Before you, there was only just one thought,
Ever striving, always wanting, but never fulfilling.

Before you, there was only just one life,
Ever planning, always hopeful, but never complete.

Before you, there was only just one hope,
Ever lasting, always fleeting, but never achieved.

Before you, there was only just one dream,
Ever longing for, always missed, and never believed.

Then you found me, on wings sent from above.
You taught me life's greatest lesson;
When two hearts merge... it's wonderful love.

*******************************
Nothing Can Compare 2 "U"

The gentle breeze of the air around me,
The sound of the ocean slowly rolling,
The beauty of the sunset,
The feel of the sand as I walk along a beach,
Can never compare to you.

The sweet smell of a rose,
The kiss of the snow as it falls to the ground,
The bite of the rain as if falls on me spinning in the street,
The love of my family and friends,
Can never compare to you.

Nothing in this world,
Can compare to the way I feel for you..
The way I feel when I'm with you,
Nothing can compare to tour embrace,
I would give everything... to feel... this love,
The love you once had for me,

***************************************************************
From the Moment

From the moment I looked into your eyes, I knew you were the one,

The one I would spend the rest of my life with, until my time was done.

From the moment I looked into your eyes, I knew you were my soul mate,

The soul mate I waited forever for, but didn't believe in fate.

From the moment I looked into your eyes, I knew my life was about to change,

The change I knew I needed, but always felt my life was in a cage.

From the moment I looked into your eyes, I knew I would be happy forever,

The happiness I have waited so long to have, but didnt believed in happily ever after
*******************************************************************************************************
~ It's Love ~

You Want & You get that’s luck.
You Want & You Wait That’s Time.
You Want But You Compromise That’s Life.
You Want & You Wait & You Don’t Compromise That’s Love.
**********************************************
Saying I do

Is more than saying I love you
It goes beyond describing how my love is true
Because words are not enough to express my love for you.

Saying I do
Is like saying I am here for you
That I am ready to see what the future may bring
Because we are together in everything.

Saying I do
Is saying I am now complete because of you
That the pieces of the puzzle called "my life"
Becomes a beautiful picture called "our love".

And now I am saying "I DO"
As I walk down the aisle with you
This is a lifetime promise that I will hold
A promise I make until we grow old.

******************************************

With every word u say
by everything you do
I wonder why each day
I fall more in love with you

Ur very far from perfect
worst guy Ive ever met
but there's something about you
that don't let me get away

Ever since we met I knew how things would be
but I got lost in Ur game and forgot about me

You became all i needed
I was to blind to see
the real you, you never showed
or that I never thought you'd be

I cant choose who to love
but because I love you, I will never let go
unless you want me to..
**************

In My Life

There are places I remember
All my life, though some have changed
Some for ever, not for better
And some have gone, and some remained
All these places had there moments
With lovers and friends that I still can recall Some are dead and some are living
In my life, I loved them all
But of all these friends and lovers
Still no one, compares with you
And these memories loose their meaning,/p>
When I think of love as something new
No I will never, ever loose affection
For people and things that went before
I'll often stop and think about them
In my life, I loved you more
I know I'll never ever loose affection
For people and things that went before
I'll often stop to think about them
In my life, I loved you more
In my life, I loved you more

************************

I lie on the ground,
and stare into space,
the stars start to move,
into the shape of your face.

I see you there now,
looking down at me,
with that cute little smile,
that I like to see.

You say "close your eyes",
"tell me what you see",
I see only two people,
just you and me.

We're walking the shoreline,
with our feet getting wet,
the horizon turns pink,
as the sun starts to set.

We make love through the night,
on that white sandy shore,
then I hold you while thinking,
I could want nothing more.

Oh I wish I could be,
in that one special place,
as I lie on the ground,
and I stare into space.




************************

There are so many words I cannot say,
when I look into your eyes.
I want to be able to tell you one day,
but I'm left speechless every time that I try.

You must have stumbled across the key,
and discovered so much more.
You found a hidden place in me,
you found my heart and opened the door.
And I cried in pain
of losing my dear friend.

Will it ever be the same again?
If it passes will it be the end?
I realized it was worth so much,
as I lie in bed that night.
So I allowed my soul to be touched,
without even putting up a fight.
Are my eyes deceiving me,
when I see you standing there?
Are you playing games,
just to prove I care?

You speak my name in a prelude,
in a reference to love,
with such loving attitude,
as if it were a message from above.
With the palms of your hands
pressed firmly against mine,
a white doves lands,
and the sun begins to shine.

Someday I will see,
though that day has not come yet.
You'll say you love me,
but will you ever forget?
If that happens and my spirit dies,
if my emotions drop,
will you want to hold me when I cry?
Or will the love just suddenly stop?
We can't expect to fall in love and never cry.

You'll stay and play your part,
but after the beauty starts to die,
will your footprints still be on my heart?
Though it would be hard to say goodbye,
your friend I'll always be,
as long as we always try,
to keep the friendship between you and me.

The letter I will not send
will casually inquire,
how could you have brought it to an end?
I was your one desire.
After this life is over,
you'll be one person I know I'll miss.

It'll be too late to start over, and so I leave you with this...
I'll hold you for a lifetime,
if you'll just hold my hand.
We could have a wonderful time,
in the days we have not yet planned.


**************************

You're the first thing I think of
Each morning when I rise.
You're the last thing I think of
Each night when I close my eyes.

You're in each thought I have
And every breath I take.
My feelings are growing stronger
With every move I make.

I want to prove I love you
But that's the hardest part.
So, I'm giving all I have to give
To you... I give my heart.


*****************


No comments:

Post a Comment